What a beautiful day! The robins and cardinals were up early this morning --- so was I. I have the spring cold that's going around. Yuck. Coughing, sneezing, wheezing and snuffling.
Writing has paused for the time being although I look at my plan now and then and get excited about starting the writing workshops online in May.
I am planning my 2-week trip to Europe that starts on April 15. Bavaria and Paris. I am going with my best friend, Ann. (I can tell by the short, abrupt sentences that I am already in travel-journal mode.)
+ + + + + + + + +
I wonder what it will be like to write here about writing non-fiction? It could be funner to write about characters in short stories or a novel or something, rather than paradigm shifts, change agency and team building. Good stories in that, too, but I've not really considered that a story, I guess.
Well, it's time to go blow my nose (again). Leave a message --- or not.
~N
No comments:
Post a Comment