Saturday, October 16, 2010

Amazing Grace!

What once was lost has now been found! Thanks to Mona from Fron Lutheran Church in Starbuck, MN I am back on a labyrinth track again! I resurrected a labyrinth presentation for 15 women at Lake Ida this morning. What an amazing moment of grace as I wound my way through the explanations and questions of wondering women. We spend about an hour in discussion, then another hour wandering in deliberate circles on the labyrinth.
I had forgotten how much I enjoy working with the labyrinth and the peace it provides me. Interesting that the workshops/retreats I did mostly (prior to July of 2004) were on life transitions. I need a retreat like that now! Can I do one for/on myself? I suppose I can if I am completely dedicated to it.
This felt so good today. So natural. So real. So centered. So perfect. So why am I not doing more of it? Good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment