Sunday, March 14, 2010

St Paul, MN

We arrived in the rain at the airport Monday night and I don't think it stopped until Saturday morning sometime. Inches and inches of rain fell. The snow and ice melted (mostly). There was even a thunderstorm in the mix! We must've lost 18 inches of snow this week alone! We have (brown) grass showing in the back yard and today it is supposed to reach 60! Woo hoo!

On Tuesday night, 3/09/10, we welcomed our new puppy home! Dexter is a spaniel/lab mix. He was black when we adopted him, now he is turning a lovely dark chocolate color. He has grown so much this week. He has kept us busy with puppy training and housebreaking -- although he's pretty good in general.


My arthritis has been bad this week. Kept me in bed most of Thursday. I also have a bronchial infection with an associated cough, so the antibiotics have been prescribed. I have been referred to a Phase 3 drug study for a drug currently used for Psoriasis that may have benefit for people with PsoriaticArthritis. We'll see if I qualify and what may occur from that.

In the meantime, it's nice to be in St Paul for awhile. Training a new puppy, facilitating the "get acquainted" stage between cat and dog and discovering the boundaries of my physical wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment